Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Inspired




Recently, I was asked to do a private commissioned piece based on the Android operating system. I was only asked to do a nice, easy drawing of the Android character itself surrounded its operating systems (They are all named after desserts by the way.). Lets just say
it was one great time. He wanted simple but I knew I wanted to have more fun with it. What better way then making the scene epic and the characters racing toward us as if they're going into a battle of epic and techy proportions. Lets not forget about the sweet new Ice Cream Sandwich operating system launching this October/ November. Mix it all together and you get one epic, fun and quirky illustration. Loads of fun to do!

Get this piece and select others as a print or other product in my shop!

http://www.society6.com/joepalumbo


Inspired by Android with great respect to HTC.

No comments: