Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's Been A While...

Well it's been a while but been busy.  Finished a painting for a pin-up page I'm doing for American Terror: Confessions of a Human Smart Bomb Vol. 2.  Let me say I'm very excited and
so thankful to Jeff McComsey(writer and artist) for the oppertunity to do a pin-up page.  It's published through Alterna Comics and slated to arrive in stores March 25th, check your local comic shop!  Also, my first solo gallery showing is Sunday, March 1st from 1pm-230pm!  It's being held at...

Grandview Gallery
2601 Grandview Blvd.
West Lawn, Pa 19609

It will be on display from March 1st-March 21st.  There will be some work from my site, the pin-up page, work I've done for a beauty salon and work from a model as well.  Please come out and check out the show.  They'll be good work, music, people, food and drink.  Hope to see all you there.  I promise next post will have work along with it.



1 comment:

JF :) said...

Hi! It's cousin Jen from NJ! Just wanted to say, love the site and your work is great! I don't think I ever knew how good you really were (are) until now! Keep it up! I'll be checking your site regularly for updates and hope your show is going well! :)